Welcome to the Cottage Hill P.T.C. web page!
Subscribe to this page to stay up-to-date!
What exactly does the PTC do?
Here are a few examples:
- Welcome back to school ice cream social (the day before school starts)
- Jog-a-Thon (our biggest fundraiser of the year)
- Fall Family Fun Night (safe trick or treating night)
- Fund assemblies
- Sierra Harvest Garden & Education Program
- Assistance with health screenings and picture day
- Reading Incentive programs and help with Book Fair
- Mistletoe Mall (a chance for kids to buy gifts for their family)
- Teacher/Staff appreciation
- Provide support for Art Docents, Room Parents & other volunteers
How do I get involved?
Attending our monthly meetings is a great way to know what is going on and to find out how you can get involved. Everyone is welcome! Meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month from 12:30-1:45pm in room #17. You can also stay informed by signing up for school emails on the Cottage Hill website and like “Cottage Hill Parent Teachers Club” on Facebook.
Why should I get involved?
Because we need the community of Cottage Hill to be involved with the PTC so we can continue the tradition of providing great programs and opportunities for our students. Every contribution makes a big difference! You will also get to meet fun and active people in our community, and feel a sense of contribution when you give of your time and talents. By participating in the PTC you are truly making a difference in the lives of the children and are helping Cottage Hill to continue to be a great school!
Subscribe to this page & Like us on Facebook to know what is happening