Polar Express Day will be Friday, December 21st.
More details to come soon
Your student should be working on sight word list #2.
- Practice reading decodable books
- Practice counting to 50
- Letter identification and phonetic sound to review: Mm, Ss, Tt, Pp, Cc, Aa, Nn, Hh, Rr, Ii, Ff
- Sight words: List 1 - a, my, see, the, I, look
- Sight words: List 2 - this, is, like, and, for
- Sight words: List 3 -
- Math homework - Unit 4 Homework will be sent home this week
Want to be a Mystery Reader? Please pass this along!
BOOK ORDER - every book ordered provides free books for our classroom!