Welcome to the Cottage Hill P.T.C. web page!
Subscribe to this page to stay up-to-date!
What exactly does the PTC do?
Here are a few examples:
- Welcome back to school ice cream social (the day before school starts)
- Jog-a-Thon (our biggest fundraiser of the year)
- Fall Family Fun Night (safe trick or treating night)
- Fund assemblies
- Sierra Harvest Garden & Education Program
- Reading Incentive programs and help with Book Fair
- Mistletoe Mall (a chance for kids to buy gifts for their family)
- Teacher/Staff appreciation
- Provide support for Art Docents, Room Parents & other volunteers
How do I get involved?
Attending our monthly meetings is a great way to know what is going on and to find out how you can get involved. Everyone is welcome! Due to Covid-19 and the strict guidelines the PTC is not meeting on campus until the students are back in school full time. Right now we are meeting at the Park in LOP. Date and time change so please look to our Facebook page and Edlio for up to date information. You can also stay informed by signing up for school emails on the Cottage Hill website and like “Cottage Hill Parent Teachers Club” on Facebook.
Why should I get involved?
Because we need the community of Cottage Hill to be involved with the PTC so we can continue the tradition of providing great programs and opportunities for our students. Every contribution makes a big difference! You will also get to meet fun and active people in our community, and feel a sense of contribution when you give of your time and talents. By participating in the PTC you are truly making a difference in the lives of the children and are helping Cottage Hill to continue to be a great school!
Subscribe to this page & Like us on Facebook to know what is happening